They both thought that a sudden feeling had united them.他俩都认为一种陡然而起的感情把他们联系。This certainty is beautiful,这种确定性很美丽,even more beautiful than uncertainty.甚至美得连飘忽不定也无法比。下面就是小编给大家带来的英文诗歌,希望能帮助到大家!
1Annabel Lee
安娜贝李
Edgar Allan Poe
埃德加•爱伦•坡
It was many and many a year ago,
很久很久以前,
In a kingdom by the sea,
在大海边一个王国里,
That a maiden there lived whom you may know
住着一位少女你或许认得,
By the name of Annabel Lee;--
她名叫安娜贝李;
And this maiden she lived with no other thought
这少女活着没有别的愿望;
Than to love and be loved by me.
只为了与我相爱。
She was a child and I was a child
她是孩子,我也是孩子,
In this kingdom by the sea,
在大海边的王国里;
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
可我们相爱,爱超越了爱——
I and my Annabel Lee—
我和我的安娜贝李;
With a love that the winged seraphs of Heaven
我们的爱连天上的六翼天使
Coveted her and me.
也把我和她妒嫉。
And this was the reason that, long ago
这就正是那原因,很久以前
In this kingdom by the sea,
在大海边的王国里,
A wind blew out of a cloud by night
夜里一阵冷风从云中吹落,
Chilling my Annabel Lee;
冻僵了我的安娜贝李;
So that her highborn kinsmen came
于是她高贵的亲戚来到凡间
And bore her away from me,
把她从我的身边带走,
To shut her up in a sepulchre
将她关进一座坟墓
In this kingdom by the sea.
在大海边的王国里。
The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,
这些天使在天上并不快乐,
Went envying her and me;--
于是把我和她妒嫉——
Yes! That was the reason as all men know,In this kingdom by the sea
对——那便是原因(众所周知,在大海边的王国里)
That the wind came out of the cloud, chilling
云中刮起了寒风,
And killing my Annabel Lee,
冻杀了我的安娜贝李。
But our love it was stronger by far than the love
但是我们的爱情更为强烈
Of those who were older than we—
比那些年纪长于我们的人——
Of many far wiser than we—
比那些智慧胜于我们的人——
And neither the angels in Heaven above
无论是天上的天使,
Nor the demons down under the sea,
还是海底的妖魔,
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
都不能将我们的灵魂分离,
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;--
我和我美丽的安娜贝李。
For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams
因为每一丝月光都带我入梦
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
美丽的安娜贝李的梦
And the stars never rise but I see the bright eyes
群星的每一次升空都令我看见那双明亮的眼睛
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
我的美丽的安娜贝李
And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side
就这样,我整夜躺在她身旁
Of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride,
我亲爱的——我亲爱的——我的生命,我的新娘,
In her sepulcher there by the sea—
在大海边那座坟茔里,
In her tomb by the side of the sea.
在大海边她的墓穴
2The Passionate Shepherd to His Love
激情的牧人致心爱的姑娘
Christopher Marlowe
克里斯托弗•马洛
Come live with me and be my love, And we will all the pleasures prove That valleys, groves, hills, and field, Woods, or steepy mountain yields.
来吧,做我的爱人和我一起生活, 这里的一切将使我们快乐无比: 溪谷、丛林、田野都有提供, 平川、丘陵、高山都有奉送。
And we will sit upon the rocks, Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks, By shallow rivers to whose falls Melodious birds sing 3)madrigals.
我们将倚坐在山岩上, 观看牧羊人喂养羊群, 在小溪边听流水潺潺, 听鸟儿和着水声欢唱。
And I will make thee beds of roses And a thousand fragrant posies, A cap of flowers, and a kirtle Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;
我将用玫瑰为你做床, 采用千朵芬芳的花束点缀, 再织条花裙,编顶花冠, 裙上绣满爱神木的叶瓣。
A gown made of the finest wool Which from our pretty lambs we pull; Fair lined slippers for the cold, With buckles of the purest gold;
我要用最好的羊毛为你织一件长袍, 羊毛剪自我们可爱的羔羊, 再做一双有衬里的御寒拖鞋, 用纯金做鞋扣。
A belt of straw and ivy buds, With coral clasps and amber studs: And if these pleasures may thee move, Come live with me and be my love.
还要用麦杆和长春藤芽编条束带, 用珊瑚做环扣,用琥珀做饰钮。 假如这些快乐能打动你的心, 来吧,做我的爱人和我一起生活。
The shepherds’ swains shall dance and sing For thy delight each May morning: If these delights thy mind may move, Then live with me and be my love.
牧童们在五月的每个清晨, 都将为你纵情舞蹈,高歌入云; 假如这些快乐能打动你的心, 来吧,做我的爱人和我一起生活。
3Love Is Cruel, Love Is Sweet
爱情残忍爱情甜
Thomas MacDonagh
托马斯•麦克唐纳
Love is cruel, love is sweet, -- Cruel sweet, Lovers sigh till lovers meet,
爱情残忍爱情甜,—— 残忍而又甜, 情人肠断到相见,
Sigh and meet -- Sigh and meet, and sigh again -- Cruel sweet! O sweetest pain!
肠断到相见—— 肠断到相见,相别肠又断—— 残忍的甜呵!最甜的肠断!
Love is blind -- but love is sly, Blind and sly.
爱情盲目爱情尖, 盲目而又尖,
Thoughts are bold, but words are shy -- Bold and shy –
心事勇敢言腼腆—— 勇敢而腼腆——
Bold and shy, and bold again -- Sweet is boldness, -- shyness pain.
勇敢而腼腆,回头又勇敢—— 勇敢是甜呵,——腼腆令肠断。
4Love Me Little, Love Me Long
爱我无须太多,但求爱得久长
Norton
诺顿
Love me little,love me long, is the burden of my song.
爱我少一点,爱我久一点, 这是我歌儿的主旨。
Love that is too hot or strong Burneth soon to waste.
爱的太浓太烈, 便很快焚尽为尘。
Still,I would not have three cold, Not too backward, nor too bold;
可我也不想你冷漠无情, 不要太怯弱,不要太张狂;
Love that lasteth till its old Fadeth not in haste.
那一直延续到老的爱 不会顷刻间凋零。
Love me little,love me long, is the burden of my song.
爱我少一点,爱我久一点, 这是我歌儿的主旨。
If thou love me too much, It will not prove as true as touch;
如果你爱我太多, 它将无法坚如磐石;
Love me little, more than such, For I fear the end.
爱我少一点,会更好的。 因为我害怕结束。
I am with little well content, And a little from thee sent
少一点我也十分满足, 我只要一点就足够,
Is enough, with true intent To be steadfast friend.
只要全心全意 做我不渝的伴侣。
5 Love
爱情
Sir Thomas Browne
托马斯•布朗爵士
I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;
so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.
在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
Life is a pure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.
“生命是束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。”
上一篇:表达爱的经典英文诗歌5篇
下一篇:关于经典英文诗歌5篇